2006 Spring Meeting Minutes
February 26, 2006 HKN Cabinet Meeting
- More discussions about sponsors for the globalization seminar
- There has been some response already for the first initiation meeting, which will be held on March 6 in Coover 1217 or 1219
- The second initation meeting will be held after spring break
- We are still looking for sponsors for the initiation banquet
February 19, 2006 HKN Cabinet Meeting
- We will not postpone the globalization seminar again
- Letters were mailed to potential members
- The first initiation meeting will be held on March 6 in Coover 1217
- Help sessions will start soon
- The website is updated
February 12, 2006 HKN Cabinet Meeting
- We have a partial list of qualifying students
- Letters should be sent out this week
- The globalization seminar will be held on Tuesday, March 28, at 6:00 PM if we have sponsorship (and therefore food); or at 7:00 PM if we don't
- Jake is still talking to professors about speaking
- Jen is talking to Kristi to see if Lockheed Martin is still interested in sponsoring or providing a speaker
- Jen will also to to Lamont to see if he wants to speak
February 5, 2006 HKN Cabinet Meeting
- We need to get a room for the initial informational sessions for prospective members
- The globalization seminar will be postponed until after spring break in order to contact more professors
- Letters will be mailed to prospective members soon
- Community service could happen on April 29
- We will hold help sessions before the midterms for EE203, EE224, and CprE210
January 29, 2006 HKN Cabinet Meeting
- Professor Tuttle is going to be busy throughout this semester and may not be able to attend our meetings. Jake will stay in communication with him.
- We will hold a general social event with Pokey Sticks on Tuesday.
- The website will be updated soon.
- Student lounge -- Maybe we can use the grad student lounge.
- Globalization Seminar -- When, where, sponsorship?
- More about the globalization seminar
- Initiation banquet and other events