This Fall HKN will be hosting a series of skill building workshops open to all ISU students! These free online interactive workshops will cover Matlab, GUI Design, PCB Design, and Arduino. They’re also all designed so that no experience is required!
The currently scheduled workshops are as follows:
- Intro to Matlab: September 5th at 12pm CST
- Intro to GUI Design with Matlab: September 5th at 2:30pm CST
- Intro to PCB Design: September 12th at 12pm CST
- Intro to Arduino: September 12th at 2:30pm CST
- Intro to Matlab: September 20th at 6pm CST
- Intro to PCB Design: September 22nd at 6pm CST
In all cases we’ll be using software that is either free or accessible to ISU students from their personal computers. In the case of the Arduino workshop we’ll be using a free online Arduino Simulator so no hardware will be required!
We’re requesting that those interested sign up at least 24 hours before the start of the workshop so that we can help everyone get the software setup prior to the start of the workshop. To sign up, simply fill out this google form: https://forms.gle/JQsYMxR6Cwn4GVzj7
You can contact us through the contact form here on our website with any questions you may have.